Holiday Wreath Fundraiser Orders Due Nov 13th!
Looking for some wonderful decor for our December holiday season? Want to support your Eagle performing ensembles? Purchase one or many wreaths from us this season!
Our program is working to raise money in this unique school year to help with program costs. We are in need of concert tubas as well as funds to supplement fees for winter programs that are starting up. We rely on our community to assist our program in providing quality programs and equipment for our great students!
See a Band or Orchestra Student to order today!
Students should turn in all order forms and money no later than the beginning of school Friday November 13, 2020. This will ensure prompt delivery.
Checks should be made out to EHS Eagle Band and include the student that sold in the Memo Line along with Wreath Fundraiser.
Delivery will be the week after Thanksgiving break. Students will need to pick up their sales and deliver quickly to their customers. These are live wreaths and cannot sit around waiting on delivery.
Questions can be directed to Mr. Long via email.
How can I effectively sell and how can I sell safely during this pandemic?
– HAVE COURAGE AND BE CONFIDENT AND SERIOUS WHEN ASKING SOMEONE TO SUPPORT OUR PROGRAM
– Get BOTH pictures in front of every person you ask to purchase…text or email them.
– Post the sale on ALL social media accounts…PARENTS included. (I see more items sold in a fundraiser the minute a mother posts about the sale on Facebook or IG…people want to get involved…just need to be informed)
– Call, text, email, social media message 15-20 people you know OUTSIDE of the BAND program. You have friends in other areas and your classes. TALK TO THEIR PARENTS…not the students
– Make sure EVERY single faculty and staff member in the school says yes or no to a purchase
– Go ask all the bus drivers as they wait right before school is dismissed and for sure ask cafeteria staff (over the years…they purchase more than the teachers)
– Ask your immediate neighbors and others you feel comfortable selling face to face to…call and text EVERYBODY else
– Make sure the feeder elementary and middle schools know of your sale. (send the secretary at each school an email with pics and ask her to forward to entire faculty and staff…most will gladly do this)
– Make sure the middle school band program knows about your sale
– If you’re in church or a civic group…ask folks there to support you.
– Ask your parents or guardians to help sell a few wreaths – DO NOT MAKE THIS YOUR ONLY SOURCE. HUSTLE YOURSELF!